Friday, June 6
Blind Date
Ok... So just in case a rumors are flying around I thought I would put the record straight. This Saturday I am going on a double date. D'laney Killian who is one of my good friends from home originally was going on a date and thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to meet some one new and it would make it so that she wouldn't have to go alone. (She doesn't want me to tell you this but her date is sort of a creepo). And don't get angry if you thought you should have had VIP access to this information. I only found out about all this last night around 7. All I know about him is that his name is Taylor Phillips. But once I find out more I will be sure to let you know. I will also make sure to let you know how the date goes. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are a good friend :) I'm sure you guys will be meeting people like crazy this summer!
Oh man... I am totally missing BYU-Idaho now. :) I hope the date goes well and if he tries to kiss you, you will cheeck him. :)
You should become a writer or a journalist or something along those lines as you express yourself so well and your blogs are so entertaining! I hope your next one about the blind date is VERY interesting! :) Love ya, Nancy
Post a Comment