So my presentation went AMAZINGLY WELL!! Just in case you don't know what 1 Nephi 3-5 discusses it is when Nephi and his brothers are commanded to go and get the brass plates from Laban. Anyway, the question that I asked the class was: would Nephi still have been so strong spiritually and close to the Lord if he didn't have the constant opposition from Laman and Lemuel? The other question I asked is if Lemuel would have been a better person without Laman? The reason I asked the second question is because in 1 Nephi 3:28 it says how Lemuel was angry about their situation because Laman was angry. :D Pretty good huh?! lol! It's amazing what you can do when you are guided by the spirit.
So today we had a great devotional from Elder Spencer Jones. It was of course amazing! He discussed (shoulda known) marriage. LOL! It's amazing how that's all everyone around here talks about. I'm staying away from the "M" word though. :D
Oh my! I can't believe that I forgot to mention this before... My Book of Mormon professor look a lot like Mr. Taylor!! It's so freaky!! (For those of you who don't know Mr. Taylor was my Science teacher in high school). It is really freaky!
Ok... Time for me to go and find something for dinner. I love and miss all of you so very very much! I hope that everything is going well and if it isn't take it up with the Lord! :D
1 comment:
so...ur talking and thinking about getting married already!? wow, congrats kate! our little girl is growing up! how cute! lol and i can't believe u put a pic of t-dogg on here! lucky! haha i miss him! good job on ur presentation! sounds like everything is going well for you and that's awesome! keep it up killa kitty!
Post a Comment