Saturday, June 7

The Date

So the date is over... and it was a lot of fun!! My date was super nice and friendly.  He was a lot of fun to talk to and be around.  But I'm not really attracted to him.  He would be a nice friend. LOL! And he smelt really really good!! :D I hope that this is enough information for you and if you have any questions I will be more then happy to answer them!! Love you! 

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Dang Kate! Already picking up on boys!! Shame on you! That's cute though. :) I'm proud!! lol.

Burt said...

Geeze of course not! im the only one for you..keep that in mind..lol..j/k

Scott said...

Kate, I have to tell you... I am super excited for you to be at BYU-Idaho. I was talking to Kerry about you and that you were there and some of my experiences at BYU-Idaho. She told me I should tell you one of the best things I did.

So, take it for what it's worth. Start a dinner group with your apartment. You can also invite a few guys to join if you want. That's how I snagged Scott. :) Sneaky, I know.

This is how it works. You each take a night of the week (we left out weekends for dates and invitin other guys apartments over for dinner) and that is the night you are responsible for dinner and dishes. We had a set time for dinner at 6 p.m. and I don't think I ever missed it. It works great becuase you only have to worry about cooking and cleaning one day a week and the meals are way better than if you cooked it yourself. Plus you get to know new recipes. Also, it is way cheaper than cooking your own meals each week. And... this is the kicker, the dishes are always (most of the time) taken care of.

So, again... take it for what it's worth, but I promised Kerry I would pass this on. There are lots of benefits to it. It also helps with roommate bonding and all that stuff.

Good luck and let me know if you try it and like it. :)

Sadie

Liz said...

kitty, your roommates harry, ron, and hermione would be proud of you! :)