Monday, June 23

My Trip to Utah

Hey everyone!! So my trip to Utah went fantastic! I am so proud of myself for making it down there without getting lost! I actually was able to read and follow a map and everything!! :D This is a very big accomplishment for me since i have never driven in Utah before let alone found my way around! 
So visiting grandma and grandpa was absolutely wonderful.  My grandma is doing very well and I am so proud of her! Her motto is giving 110% to healing and following directions and that is exactly what she is doing.  She is going to be able to go home this friday and I am really excited for her.  I know that she will make a great recovery and will be back to normal soon.
My grandpa is also doing amazingly well.  He of course is pushing the limits with his leg but I didn't expect any less from him! He is a great man and I am proud to have him as my grandpa! He is very tough and strong, and with this accident I have noticed little positive changes in him that are fantastic.  He also is going to make a full recovery and I am very proud of him for doing so well.
So for July 4th I am going back down there and I can't wait to see everyone again.  I got to see some of my family but not too much of them and I am stoked to spend a lot of time with them! I love them so much and I am so thankful for them and their little quirks! My family is pretty sweet!!
Well, I haven't even started on my homework yet so I better get on it.  Love ya!!

2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Congratulations on making it to Utah and back safely! haha I am so glad to hear your grandparents are doing much better.

Burt Family said...

I just got caught up on your life after reading your blogs! Get out there and show everyone what a great friend you can be! I can't imagine YOU sitting or lying around! Miss you tons