Wednesday, June 18

Visiting the Fam

Hi everyone!! So nothing that new or exciting has really been going on.  I've come out of my shell a little more and have made more friends.  I've also started to hang out with people instead of just sitting in my dorm all day! :D It's pretty exciting! 
So this weekend I am heading down to Salt Lake City to visit everyone and see Grandpa and Grandma for the first time since last year! I'm really really excited and nervous since I'm going to have to drive down there by myself for the first time.  But I will figure it out and hopefully make it there safely.
School is going fine.  Nothing really new going on there. I signed up for my classes for the fall semester and I am going to take 16 credits.  I'm pretty nervous with that work load but my dad is convinced that I will be fine so we will see.  I'm taking english 101, psychology 101, humanitites 101, geology 101, Book of Mormon 122 (which is the second half of the class I'm taking now), and a sports psychology course that is more like a how to coach course I think.  I'm really excited,! Although I'm not looking forward to buying 7 text books! 
Well, I love you all and I hope you are doing well! See Ya!!

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

I am sure you will do great driving to Salt Lake by yourself. Lucky for you it is really easy! Have a great weekend!