Thursday, June 5

Day Two

Hi! Today was my second day here in Rexburg and it was a lot like yesterday.  I went to my classes and then came back to my dorm (I refuse to call it home) and did my homework.  Nothing exciting happened at all today. Pretty dang boring if you ask me...
So I thought I would just let you know that I am totally DOMINATING my math class! It is so cool how good I am at math for the first time in my whole entire life.  I am helping the teacher figure stuff out and the students next to me ask me for help.  lol! It's pretty sweet!
Another thing that isn't that cool that I've learned about myself is that I am a lot like my mom in the aspect of OCD. My roommates like to leave their dishes in the sink until night and it absolutely drives me nuts! I also am the only one that has vacuumed and taken out the trash. :D I'm sure that my mom will just be smiling while reading this but it kinda disturbs me.  I also have a hard time using the bathroom cause of germs and what not... their is hair all over the sink and dried toothpaste is in the sink which about takes me over the edge... Stop smiling mom! :D
I got a very nice call today from Coach Heidenreich.  He just wanted to check in on me and see how things were going.  It really surprised and delighted me that he would care.   He also told me he thought it was awesome that I went somewhere where I knew no one and that I was doing good things.  Mom you can smile now! lol. It was pretty sweet.
Well, I love you all.  Oh wait, you have to read a talk written by Howard W. Hunter entitled Reading the Scriptures.  It is an amazing talk!! 
Ok, now I'm ready to say good bye.  I love you all!! 

2 comments:

Dwayne Fowles said...

I love your blog posts. I'm glad you blame mom for being OCD. Feel free to credit me with any of your positive attributes. ;-)

Jamie said...

Sounds like your dorm room might be close to Joelle's! :) lol