Hi everyone! Today was my first day as an independent adult!! It's pretty intense to be honest. So I got up at 5:46 a.m. in order to be ready for orientation, which was at 7 (we had to meet at 6:30 though). It was really hard to pay attention during orientation because I was so dang tired but I managed. Then after devotional we had a free breakfast of pancakes, sausage and eggs. We then did a service project, which we did outside and it was so cold on my bare legs! We made hats for newborn babies. lol! They were cute!! Then I ran around campus doing the tasks that were necessary. I got an Icard... which has a picture on it and I look like a dang chimo!! I think I will have to use the same card throughout the four years I am here too.... I also got a parking permit for my car, got the WiFi fixed on my computer, and got my dad a father's day present! (I'm such a good girl! ;D ). Later today I have a devotional which I'm really excited for. The only thing I don't really like about it is that I will have to dress up for it... but I will just have to deal with that.
Tomorrow is my first real day at BYU-I so I will have to let you know how I deal with that... I'm pretty nervous. I haven't yet gotten the chance to walk around campus and see where my classes are but hopefully I will have time later today.
Well I already miss all of you! I love you guys! :D
5 comments:
You are going to have a blast! Keep the faith and know that we love you! Keep in touch! Nancy
Great post! Keep them coming (when you have time of course). Love ya!
I'm glad you're getting settled Kati! and I'm so glad you started a blog yay!!! Love you!!! Good luck with your first day!
Awh Kate! You're growing up so fast! ;) I'm sad you're already gone! I miss you!! It sucks that you don't have a summer break! Maybe I'll come visit sometime! :) Good luck with everything! Can't wait to hear about everything you do!!! And if you meet a cute guy I want to be the first one to hear about it! :) LOVE YA!!
So excited for you! Brings back a lot of fun memories. You are in for the time of your life. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Come visit some weekend you need a break. Love ya lots!
Val
Post a Comment